Cambridgeshire’s best kept secret – a wonderful place to shop for all your crafting needs! From patchwork to knitting, and embroidery to beading.
Sarah and Julie are good friends who decided to open a new kind of craft shop accessible for all. A place where a friendly welcome and a helping hand are as important as the beautiful stock.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays – join us for social stitching. Bring a project and join in with like minded crafters.
- First and Third Thursday in the month – Guided Stitching – bring a project and take advantage of a teacher on hand especially for you!
- A range of workshops on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays – click here for more details.
- City & Guilds classes available – please click here for details.
- We are also the home of the Granary quilters – please ask for more details.
- Private openings available for groups – by appointment.
- Awarded Retailer of the Month by British Patchwork & Quilting in November 2012.
Sarah and Julie are very sociable ladies and would love it if you dropped by the shop and joined in with one of our social days on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10am to 4pm. Bring along a project and spend time with other crafters – pay £6 for the day and be plied with drinks and homemade cake!