Bee Crafty is fully disabled friendly and we have plenty of free parking for customers.
Supporting our bricks and mortar craft and fabric shop.
Cambridgeshire’s best kept secret – a wonderful place to shop for all your crafting need! From patchwork and sewing, and crochet to embroidery to knitting and beading.
Sarah and Julie are good friends who decided in 2011 to open a new kind of craft shop which is accessible to all. A place where a friendly welcome and a cuppa along with a helping hand is as important as the wide range of beautiful stock.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays – join us for social stitching. Bring a project and join in with like minded crafters.
- Come and join us for crochet club the second Thursday of every month
- Come and join our popular lace making club which runs the 1st Tuesday of the month
- If embroidery is your passion, why not join us embroidery club which takes place on the fourth Friday of the month
- First and third Thursday and one Monday a month – Guided Stitching – bring a project and take advantage of a teacher on hand especially for you!
- A range of workshops on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays – click here for more details.
- City & Guilds classes available – please click here for details.
- We are also the home of the Granary quilters – please ask for more details.
- Private openings available for groups – by appointment.
- Awarded Retailer of the Month by British Patchwork & Quilting in November 2012.
Sarah and Julie are very sociable ladies and would love it if you dropped by the shop and joined in with one of our social days on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10.30 to 4.30. Bring along a project and spend time with other crafters – pay £6 for the day and be plied with drinks and homemade cake!