"Happy Birthday. I've had a couple of birthdays celebrating with you. Fantastic that everything is going so well for your wonderful shop. Everyone loves it. X"
Cambridgeshire’s best kept secret – a wonderful place to shop for all your crafting needs! From patchwork and sewing, to crochet and embroidery.
A place where a friendly welcome and a cuppa along with a helping hand is as important as the wide range of beautiful stock.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays – join us for social stitching. Bring a project and join in with like minded crafters.
- If crochet is your thing, join our crochet club on the second Thursday of every month.
- Come and join our popular lace making club which runs the first Tuesday of the month.
- If embroidery is your passion, why not join our embroidery club which takes place on the fourth Friday of the month.
- Guided stitching – bring a project and take advantage of a teacher on hand especially for you, one Monday a month.
- A range of workshops on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays – click here for more details.
- City & Guilds classes available – please click here for details.
- We are the home of the Granary Quilters, our regular quilting group. Please ask to join.
- Private openings available for groups – by appointment.
- Awarded Retailer of the Month by British Patchwork & Quilting in November 2012.
- All of our classes and clubs are popular and we therefore strongly recommend that you call in advance to book yourself a seat.
Maddie is a longtime crafter covering a wide range of crafts from patchwork quilting to knitting and dolls houses to a variety of hand embroidery including Goldwork, Stumpwork and Silk Shading to name but a few. Read more
Bee Crafty is fully disabled friendly and we have plenty of free parking for customers.